Are you a dynamic and creative HRBP who relishes working in a fast-paced environment?
- Kent, London
- 12th May 2021
- £80-85,000 + benefits
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
How would you like to work for a glamorous, cutting edge and innovative global sports brand?
And get to do it in some of the world’s most exciting locations?
Well with this Senior HR Business Partner opportunity, you can!
Reporting to the Director of HR, the Senior HR Business Partner role will be to lead on talent initiatives and create an effective learning framework to support business and individual development needs.
We are looking for someone with knowledge of Talent Management as you will be leading on talent initiatives and implementing new ideas in order to ensure an effective talent development framework is in place. Moreover, you will be instrumental in the succession planning process, ensuring that the Company is set up for future success and all employees are provided with the relevant tools and resources. Therefore, it is essential that you have experience in carrying out these tasks.
Your role will also consist of developing programmes and training initiatives that will enhance the capacity of the business plus enable them to retain high performing teams. In addition, there will be a range of duties aligned to those of a HR Business Partner including providing support across the employee lifecycle meaning that it is essential that you have at least 4 years’ experience working in a generalist Advisory role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global sports brand with excellent work culture and exciting opportunities for the future. If you are dynamic and agile plus can demonstrate an ability to meet deadlines and relish working in an extremely fast-paced environment, please contact me for more details.
As Senior HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- You will be working directly with the Director of HR on matters of Talent Management and will work with them to develop engagement initiatives and measure employee engagement
- Lead on talent management initiatives and specific projects
- Support management in developing and retaining talent and drive performance improvement/management
- Oversee the succession planning process, ensuring that all key talent is identified, risk to the business is minimised and career planning is appropriate and relevant.
Learning and Development:
- Create a learning framework that meets the business requirements and supports individual development and progression
- Identify any key trends and provide an analysis of potential training needs
- Develop training programmes that meet the business requirements, working with the main stakeholders to ensure ROI.
Skills and experience:
- Fully CIPD qualified (Level 7) or MBA
- Experience in Talent Management, succession planning, performance management & competency frameworks.
- Up to date, current employment law knowledge is essential
- Experience managing successful projects
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build good working relationships and work as part of a team
- Ability to work between their Kent and London offices.
Benefits of the Senior HR Business Partner role include:
- £80-85,000 + benefits
To discuss the Senior HR Business Partner role in more depth please contact Jennifer Gaster at HR Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7391012465 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.