Are you an experienced L&D professional with a passion for leadership development?
- 13th November 2020
- £40k + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
A market leading energy business is looking to recruit a Senior L&D Advisor to drive and implement the learning and development and apprenticeship strategy across the business.
Working in a UK wide business, the Senior L&D Advisor will be involved in both the design and delivery of leadership development programmes. We are looking for an innovative and creative individual who can facilitate the continued self-development of all colleagues, helping them to identify their own professional progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recognise learning and development initiatives to support the wider HR team in shaping the culture.
- Forecast and develop timely and innovative learning strategies to meet key business drivers.
- Keep abreast of latest L&D products and approaches to make sure that the L&D offer is modern, innovative, inspiring and fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with and manage internal and external partners to promote and successfully implement the apprenticeship strategy. Manage and maximise the opportunities of apprenticeships through the levy.
- Conduct skills gap analysis to create learning paths.
- Create and deliver leadership programmes using a diverse range of innovative delivery methods including Belbin, Insights, Lazlo Theory etc..
- Promote L&D internally and externally using social media and attending events.
- Conduct extensive evaluation on our L&D offering and identify and propose enhancements.
- Conduct 360 report coaching to management level.
- Lead and implement projects.
Skills and experience required:
- A professionally recognised L&D qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong training delivery and facilitation skills.
- Proven coaching skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to meet target and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and well organised, able to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Experienced in completing learning needs analysis.
- Experience in developing and delivering cost effective blended learning (70|20|10) interventions that meet the development needs of the organisation, job roles and individuals.
- Actively interested in training and development and their own self-development, committed to promoting a learning culture and supporting others to develop.
How to apply for the Senior L&D Advisor role:
To apply for this exciting Senior L&D Advisor position, please email your CV and current/latest package details to Jennifer Gaster at Jennifer.email@example.com. To have a further confidential conversation, please contact Jen on 07533 642111.