Design-led creative business recruiting a TA Director with previous experience within the creative industry sector in London.
- 21st July 2022
- c£80,000 + benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
HR Heads is delighted to be retained by a design-led creative business to recruit a TA Director with previous experience within the creative industry sector in London.
Being a global organisation with offices in the US, Asia and London, the business offers design and strategy, representing brands on a not-for-profit basis for creative utilisation and positive impact, and has designed for the most famous brands globally.
The TA Director role offers a hybrid working policy, based in the London office, with a salary of c.£80,000 plus benefits.
The TA Director will report to the Global HR Director and is responsible for the onboarding, development, motivation and retainment of the London office of 160 employees and will be a part of the global team.
They will strategically partner the business, aligning proactive people strategies with commercial goals to deliver growth, through talent.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers to obtain a clear understanding of open positions and current briefs.
- Support teams in defining capability requirements against tasks, and providing support in updating job descriptions.
- Source, screen, and present candidates based on the understanding of the brief, and the requirements.
- Support in the delivery of competency-based interviews and delivering high-quality candidate experiences
- Manage candidates through the entire process to the highest standards in order to build and maintain brand reputation.
- Gather and consolidate post-interview feedback, sharing recommendations and next steps with the hiring managers
- Contribute to the annual marketing plan, bringing data from recruitment measurables to inform insight
- Have up to date knowledge of the creative sector and potential competitors for talent.
- Thinking expansively and anticipating the talent market and its next moves. When meeting talent who might not necessarily meet the ‘brief’ – challenge to look beyond the brief.
- Liaising with the marketing team to keep developing and implementing new strategies for reaching talent.
- Determine whether a job needs to be posted, and where, and manage the response process.
- Maintaining relationships with external partners to drive advocacy for the brand.
- Ensuring the business is represented at the main D&I events.
The successful candidate will be a DE+I advocate and be able to engage with all levels across the business.
You will be able to listen actively and openly, demonstrating empathy and interpersonal skills, having the ability to build relationships with new hires and be a support to them, engaging HR partners as needed.