We are looking for an experienced In-House TA Manager to deliver recruitment solutions across the business.
- 9th July 2021
- £50-60k Base + Benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Working on roles to source individuals and talent pipelines yourself, you will also liaise with the 3rd party suppliers, ensuring engagement, strength of relationships and EVP is well understood.
- Implementing the talent acquisition strategic plan for the business.
- Establishing the recruitment processes and policies for the newly formed entity, reviewing and revising those in place currently and ensuring fit-for-purpose in the new organisation.
- Introducing new processes as required.
- Guiding managers to work in a consistent way, embracing processes.
- Manage the relationships with 3rd party agency suppliers, establishing which roles are best managed externally, and which can be sourced directly.
- Source and recruit candidates through Linkedin, direct adverts and other social networks
- Screen candidates’ CV’s and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Guide candidates through the hiring process developing lasting relationships in order to connect them with hiring managers
- Maintain candidates’ interest and engagement following all the steps of the selection process until hiring them
- Understand the team’s needs and requirements in order to find the best candidate for each open role
- Coordinate communication between all people involved influencing peers, project leaders or managers
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports involving source, time to hire, cost of hire, average tenure etc.
- Experience as in house recruiter
- Advanced English Level (both spoken and written)
- Financial Services background ideally
- Ability to organize and manage candidates’ database
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to working in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment by managing time and effort across hiring needs
Our HR infrastructure is new and evolving and we’re creating an entrepreneurial culture across the HR team, so a roll your sleeves-up and pragmatic mindset is essential. Someone who enjoys being in their comfort zone will struggle. This environment demands a robust mindset, a performance management focus, and mental agility.
The business operates at an incredible pace (on occasions, too quick) so we need individuals with drive, hunger, and ambition but at the same time, they have the confidence, experience, and capability to know when to diplomatically challenge as well as think ahead a few steps. In the future, there may be the opportunity to build a team within the TA function, so previous management experience would be advantageous.
I’ll be evaluating against the following criteria:
- Technical expertise,
- Commercial thinking/outcome focus,
- Relationship building skills,
- Emotional intelligence,
- Learning agility,
- Leadership aptitude even for individual contributor roles.