A stand alone TA Specialist is required to own the whole recruitment cycle within the business, creating a great EVP.
- Greater London
- 10th January 2022
- £40-55,000 + 20% bonus + pension
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
We are seeking an experienced TA Specialist to find and retain excellent employees.
You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants overall accountability and ownership for the end-to-end resourcing process, to fulfil all resourcing requirements, through applying operational and strategic resourcing experience.
• Create attraction and recruitment strategies resulting in high calibre talent being recruited across the Company
• Target to bring at least 50% of open role recruitment in-house to reduce agency fees.
• Proactively work on pipelines of future talent for the business, working with Line Managers and building own network to sell Company opportunities
• Oversee the management of candidates and hiring managers through all aspects of the recruitment process, from agreeing the most appropriate selection and assessment methods, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, providing feedback, extending offers, and supporting the onboarding process
• Build and maintain internal and external networks to gain a solid understanding of the recruitment market and competitor landscape, provide market intelligence and suggest innovative ways to attract new talent
• Provide regular data analysis and vacancy reporting to key internal stakeholders, to inform future resourcing decisions
• Conceptualize and execute applicant sourcing strategies via LinkedIn and various other platforms to engage with passive talent
• Produce an annual assessment of all recruitment activity, e.g., cost v benefit exercise.