Are you dynamic, insightful, commercial and influential?
Would you like to work for an Iconic sports brand?
Are you a recruitment expert with experience in building a progressive employer brand?
Then this role will make you want to get up in the morning!
- Kent, London
- 15th April 2021
- £45,000 + benefits
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Reporting to the Director of HR your role will be to work with managers and leaders across Resourcing, Talent Management, Brand Attraction and day to day business change. You will be responsible with representing the business to recruit and retain top talent, ensuring that the business is seen as an attractive employer of choice. In addition, you will be entrusted with the ongoing objective to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and leaders.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience as an onsite resource partner or within in-house recruiter capacity in a fast-paced matrix structure. It is essential that you have experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding as these are of upmost importance to the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global sports brand with an excellent work culture and exciting opportunities for the future. If you are dynamic and agile plus can demonstrate an ability to meet deadlines and have a keen interest in Recruitment, please contact us for more details.
As Talent Acquisition Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide a highly effective recruitment service to both the Kent and London offices
- Determine current resourcing needs and partner with HR Business Partners
- Deliver Talent management and hiring plans
- Support the Director of HR in leading employment branding, talent attraction and retention initiatives
- Lead on projects including driving the business’ D&I agenda, showcasing diversity and inclusion, attracting and engaging talent from all areas, bringing careers to life and pushing the brand out to share the Company story
- Create positive candidate experience, ensuring a memorable journey throughout the whole process
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Monitor retention rates and pull key trends
- Manage PSL and agency working relationships
- Working with the Procurement team, ensure that agency terms are kept up to date
- Supplier relationship management, LinkedIn, Job boards etc.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, testing etc.) managing the process from end to end ensuring a consistent and positive candidate journey.
- Interview coordination and support for managers
- Deliver in house training to our employees and leader population on effective recruitment and resourcing practices
- Supporting JD creation and scope
- Lead the new starter induction process
- On-boarding for contractor and permanent – to include sourcing, screening, offers, contractors, Right to Work verification, and first day induction
- Coordination of all offers (permanent and contract) through the HR team
- Process improvement
- Ownership of recruitment platforms and systems
- Management of Time and Attendance system
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to A-level or qualified by experience.
- Knowledge of the 360 recruitment process across various levels and departments
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, matrix structure.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of HR and employment law
- Excellent interpersonal coaching skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), databases and in-house systems
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Flexible – able to create and adapt appropriate solutions
- A strong team ethic, be company minded, and professional
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of recruitment selection methods and techniques
- High level of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- A professional, proactive, friendly and flexible approach
- Keen interest in recruitment
- Able to travel between Kent and London offices
Benefits of the Talent Acquisition Manager role include:
- Private Healthcare
- Training & development scheme
- DOS and many more
How to apply:
To discuss the Talent Acquisition Manager role in more depth please contact Jess at HR Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0)7391012465 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.