Newly created Talent Acquisition Role.
Reporting to the Head of HR.
Responsible for Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- 2nd November 2023
- £45,000 - £50,000
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Are you passionate about finding exceptional talent and driving the success of an organization through recruitment excellence? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Join our client’s team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist and take charge of their end-to-end recruitment process, influencing the growth and success of our company.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the recruitment process, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and implementing innovative strategies to attract high-caliber candidates. Your responsibilities will include managing the recruitment budget, contributing to the business plan, and monitoring recruitment KPIs. If you’re ready to make a significant impact and lead my client’s recruitment efforts, this is the role for you.
- Source high-caliber candidates using innovative recruitment strategies.
- Research and identify appropriate recruitment channels while considering the recruitment budget.
- Craft compelling job postings to attract top talent.
- Manage and coordinate the selection and assessment processes, including initial CV screening.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure efficient and cost-effective recruitment.
- Maintain professional networks and stay updated on the latest recruitment techniques and UK legislation changes.
- Provide timely feedback to all parties involved in the recruitment process.
- Deliver Day 1 Induction to new starters, fostering a welcoming and informative onboarding process.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of recruitment data to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Liaise with local colleges and schools to attract apprentice candidates.
- Attend recruitment and job fairs to promote our organization.
- Administer new starter processes in the absence of the HR Administrator.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the HR Team to enhance team effectiveness.
- Utilize and interpret Personality questionnaires
- Maintain employee personnel files and other relevant documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors:
- In-house recruitment experience, preferably in a construction environment.
- Proficiency in working with recruitment agencies and preferred supplier lists.
- Experience in direct candidate sourcing, including LinkedIn.
- Familiarity with Job Boards and first-level candidate screening.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities, supported by data analysis.
- Solid understanding of HR legislation in a recruitment environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to identify and drive continuous improvement in the recruitment process.
- Ideally, experience in interpreting Quest profiles, but not essential.
- Knowledge of GDPR and its impact on the recruitment process.
- Contribution to the delivery of the HR Strategy.
- Effective utilization of the recruitment budget.
- Achievement of recruitment KPIs, including time-to-fill.
- Success in direct recruitment.
- Demonstrated personal impact and alignment with our company values.
Join the team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the company through exceptional recruitment practices. If you’re ready to make a meaningful impact, apply today and be a part of the journey to success. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!