We’re looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has extensive and demonstrable experience in direct sourcing.
- 18th June 2021
- Salary to £50K + healthcare allowance and bonus
- Fixed Term Contracts
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
The Talent Acquisition Specialist position is a full 360 sourcing role that will play a leading part in the wider talent acquisition strategy to actively seek out and attract future talent to work for our client.
You’ll be as passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience as we are and share our total commitment and drive towards diversity and inclusion.
We’re looking for you to have subject matter expertise in the sourcing and attraction of candidates for our Investments and Distribution Hub. Primarily supporting an Investment Management business, you will be supporting other divisions with relevant vacancies as well.
Being a true subject matter expert within the specialist area(s) to be able to identify the best candidates in the active and passive market.
This will include engaging with the business and wider networks, analysing competitor insights and industry trends to develop deep specialist knowledge.
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience and implementing strategies and initiatives to ensure all touchpoints in the recruitment process contribute to this experience, and all candidates, irrespective of outcome, derive a benefit from applying for a job with our client.
- Delivering an efficient and professional hiring manager experience to enable the business to make great hiring decisions and ultimately achieve its business ambitions; including supporting and guiding hiring managers through the end-to-end recruitment process and gaining a real understanding of the requirements for each vacancy.
- Direct sourcing candidates and building talent pipelines through multiple innovative attraction strategies to ensure the continued flow of exceptional talent and to minimise the use of agencies/search firms.
- Assessing and screening candidates to an agreed standard to ensure that all candidates put forward to hiring managers have objectively met all the necessary skills and abilities to perform the role.
- Negotiating all offers of employment, fully explaining the total compensation package and benefits to candidates and explaining how the on-boarding experience will work.
- Actively promoting Diversity & Inclusion to become part of our everyday conversations, championing the Best Team toolkit and diversity of thought.
- Delivering a recruitment experience that ensures candidates are aware of our company values, including treating customers fairly, and are enabled to demonstrate the behaviours that support these values
Skills and experience:
- Full Talent Acquisition life-cycle experience from within a fast-paced, customer-focused in-house, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or agency environment
- A Subject Matter Expert within the specialist area (Investments and Distribution)
- Experience of, and a passion for, creating and delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Direct sourcing experience through multiple attraction channels (you will know how to get to candidates where our competition cannot)
- Experience in championing Diversity and Inclusion across all pillars of difference
- Knowledge of how to act as a brand ambassador by actively promoting and representing a brand and telling its story through social media, networking and events
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law, recruitment-related risks, controls and regulations
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple deliverables at any one time
Benefits of the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Up to £50K
- Healthcare allowance
- Bonus eligibility
How to apply:
To discuss the Talent Acquisition Specialist role in more depth please contact Rosie Jenkins at HR Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7552 244230 | +. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.