We're looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has extensive and demonstrable experience in direct sourcing.
- Greater London
- 11th January 2022
- Permanent / Full Time
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This is a full 360 sourcing role that will play a leading part in the wider talent acquisition strategy to actively seek out and attract future talent to work for my client.
You’ll be as passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience as we are and share our total commitment and drive towards diversity and inclusion.
We’re looking for you to have subject matter expertise in the sourcing and attraction of candidates in one of the following fields: Investments and Distribution, Future Careers, Actuarial and Finance, Corporate Functions, Digital, Technology and Data, Specialist/Programmes or Customer Services.
What you’ll be doing
- Being a true Subject Matter Expert within the specialist area(s) to be able to identify the best candidates in the active and passive market. This will include engaging with the business and wider networks, analysing competitor insights and industry trends to develop deep specialist knowledge.
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience and implementing strategies and initiatives to ensure all touchpoints in the recruitment process contribute to this experience, and all candidates, irrespective of outcome, derive a benefit from applying for a job with our organisation.
- Delivering an efficient and professional hiring manager experience to enable the business to make great hiring decisions and ultimately achieve its business ambitions; including supporting and guiding hiring managers through the end-to-end recruitment process and gaining a real understanding of the requirements for each vacancy.
- Direct sourcing candidates and building talent pipelines through multiple innovative attraction strategies to ensure the continued flow of exceptional talent and to minimise the use of agencies/search firms.
- Assessing and screening candidates to an agreed standard to ensure that all candidates put forward to hiring managers have objectively met all the necessary skills and abilities to perform the role.
- Negotiating all offers of employment, fully explaining the total compensation package and benefits to candidates and explaining how the on-boarding experience will work.
- Actively promoting Diversity & Inclusion to become part of our everyday conversations, championing the Best Team toolkit and diversity of thought.
- Delivering a recruitment experience which ensures candidates are aware of our company values, including treating customers fairly, and are enabled to demonstrate the behaviours that support these values
What we’re looking for
- Full Talent Acquisition life-cycle experience from within a fast-paced, customer focused in-house, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or agency environment
- A Subject Matter Expert within the specialist area (Investments and Distribution, Future Careers, Actuarial and Finance, Corporate Functions, Digital, Technology and Data, Specialist/Programmes, or Customer Services)
- Experience of, and a passion for, creating and delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Direct sourcing experience through multiple attraction channels (you will know how to get to candidates where our competition cannot)
- Experience in championing Diversity and Inclusion across all pillars of difference
- Knowledge of how to act as a brand ambassador by actively promoting and representing a brand and telling its story through social media, networking and events
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law, recruitment-related risks, controls and regulations