My client is a Global Communications Company with more than $4 million investment and is looking to double in size from 250 to 500 employees by the end of 2021.
- 23rd February 2021
- £75K + benefits
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This is a newly created Senior Talent Development Business Partner role reporting to a Global Director of HR in the US.
They are looking for a solution-driven, innovative Talent Program Manager who is intellectually curious and future-focused to help shape their employee engagement and onboarding enablement programs. This new role profoundly influences their employee experience and as such plays a vital role in advancing their people first and customer-centric culture.
You love energising others to be their best. You thrive on variety, facilitating workshops on one day and diving into survey results the next. Whatever you’re doing, your passion comes through and you can make things happen. You relish the creative process of crafting blended programs that make a difference. You’re constantly expanding your perspective and contemplating what will help employees be more engaged to deliver great solutions and more value for customers. You’re sparked by a fast pace and thrilled to tackle new challenges!
Responsibilities of the Talent Development Business Partner role:
Design experiences – both formal and informal – that motivate, enable and excite employees to advance their careers and deliver exceptional performance to delight our customers:
- Create onboarding programming that energises and aligns employees to our company priorities.
- Partner with the HRBP team to share tools, debate solutions and drive a great employee development experience.
- Equip people leaders with the knowledge, skills, and resources to successfully onboard and engage their teams.
- Collect and analyse employee feedback via annual engagement survey, focus groups and other feedback loops.
- Leverage engagement survey data and other employee insights to design, iterate and deliver blended talent programs and initiatives – including stakeholder management, project planning, communication, and evaluation.
- Develop and deliver scalable programs that transform culture, motivate teams, and enable our business to achieve our strategic priorities.
- Excite employees to learn and grow through energetic facilitation, impactful experiences, and thought-provoking dialogue.
- Translate complex concepts and generic models into something employees care about.
- Shed light on the impact of our programs, how employees are experiencing them and ways to iterate to maximise impact.
- Build positive, collaborative partnerships across the HR team and with the business.
- Stay up to date on new and innovative talent approaches/technologies and push us to think unconventionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story.
- Great experience in HR, employee engagement, employee experience, talent management, or organisational development.
- Proven experience with engagement surveys and using data to drive strategies, influence stakeholders and measure results.
- A healthy obsession with high-quality employee experience and capability in developing engaging employee communications.
- Experience in a global and high growth environment; comfortable working with ambiguity and ability to flourish in an environment of constant change.
- Strong ability to manage multi projects and programs.
- A creative and open mindset with solid consultative, critical thinking and diagnostic skills with a track record of successfully designing, developing, delivering, and assessing innovative global high-profile/high-impact talent programs using a blend of approaches.
- Excellent technology savviness and openness to using/learning new tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- A straightforward delivery approach, aptitude to see challenging projects through completion with proven ability to collaborate well with others who have conflicting priorities.
- Curiosity and deep empathy for employee needs, team-first mentality, and a results-orientation.
- Ability to captivate the “room” through positive energy and exceptional presentation/facilitation skills.
What we are looking for:
- Designing remote/virtual experiences (engagement, onboarding, development programs).
- Knowledge of instructional design, adult learning principles, design thinking, agile, and change management methodologies.
- Experience developing D&I programs, eLearning and/or micro-learning.
- Experience in personality assessments (Hogan, Birkman, DiSC, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, SDI, True Colors, etc.)
How to apply:
To discuss the Talent Development Business Partner role in more depth please contact Rosie Jenkins at HR Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7552 244230 Enquiries are all handled confidentially.