We are partnering with a leading sports media business to find a Talent Development Partner based on the Surrey/Kent border.
- 25th February 2020
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Business Partner
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
This is a newly created role where you will design and deliver a range of learning experiences either through internal expertise or preferred learning providers that develop the leadership, behavioural and technical skills of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Talent Development Partner role:
- Create talent pathways and programmes that sustain organisational capabilities and allow for progression and growth.
- Effective application of the Apprenticeship Levy, optimising its usage at all levels of the organisation. Building programmes for the future that are bespoke but accredited.
- Understand how the People Strategy drives business success and work collaboratively with the HRD and HR Business Partners to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop digital content, through storyboarding, e-learning and other training methods to create flexible and innovative learning programmes.
- Design and develop the onboarding process to make sure employees have every opportunity to succeed.
- Maintain strong stakeholder engagement through the facilitation of meetings and assist with the identification of learning experiences to drive a culture of continuous performance management.
- Assist in the continual development of performance review processes building competency frameworks that underpin strong succession plans. Working with the HRD and HRBP’s to identify and plan for the requirements of the future business
- Coach and develop the internal skill and capabilities to build the ultimate in high performing teams
- Facilitate interactive sessions and workshops with clear measures for ROI
We are looking for someone with either CIPD certification in Learning & Development or a similar qualification. You will also have a strong background in a commercial Learning and Development role in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
You will have experience of the full learning cycle, including designing and delivering training and early career programmes and a proven ability to credibly influence stakeholders at all levels.
You will have a keen interest in researching, understand and predict future trends in Learning and Development, making sure that new ways of learning are adopted into the business.
Along with the experience of change management and talent management processes, you will be able to act as a coach and facilitate workshops to colleagues and leaders.
What’s on offer:
On offer is a competitive salary, an annual performance related bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.