An award-winning business is looking to recruit a Talent and ED&I Manager as a new addition to the HR function.
- Remote Working
- 5th February 2021
- c.£50,000 + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension scheme
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
Responsible for a hybrid remit, the successful individual will be responsible for a) planning, developing and executing initiatives, programmes and projects that support the company’s ED&I strategy; and b) leading on Talent Acquisition strategies to meet the needs of the growing organisation.
To be successful, you will have experience of promoting a direct sourcing recruitment model designed to reduce recruitment agency spend and manage appropriate budgets across the business.
Key responsibilities of the Talent & ED&I Manager role include:
- Maintain an overview of all recruitment campaigns ensuring we are driving our continued direct sourcing model across the wider business.
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads.
- Working with the HR Systems & Data Analytics Specialist, produce reports and statistics focussing on recruitment, selection and retention.
- Use a variety of sourcing techniques in order to actively engage candidates in current opportunities, generate future talent pipelines. For example; build referral networks, engage professional / community groups, cold calling, use of social networks / channels.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop and maximise efficiencies and improvements to be delivered via our recruitment software (iRecruit).
- Work with HR Business Partners, Recruiting Managers to ensure full adherence with the Recruitment & Selection process ensuring full compliance with iRecruit.
- Ensure that processes for internal promotion are supported and are seen to work well and fairly.
- Manage the recruitment budget centrally, tracking all expenditure and reporting to the Ex-co as necessary.
- Undertake in-depth review of selection methodologies, making recommendations for and implementing change.
- Own the relationship of our Master Vendor for the Build / Development arm of the business ensuring Datum RPO are working effectively for the business ensuring all trades staff are delivered to site on time.
- Ensure all recruitment activities and the candidate life cycle are underpinned by our values and leadership capabilities.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Work with the Head of Talent & Learning to establish short term and long-term vision and strategic objectives. Identify priorities and ensure plans to ensure our ED&I agenda is delivered and embedded within the organisation.
- Plan, develop and execute initiatives, programmes and projects that support the inclusion strategy. Provide the organisation with best practise initiatives, developing benchmarking against other organisations and understanding trends in the market.
- Engage, advise and collaborate with key stakeholders (and through the ED&I Advisory Group) to drive our ED&I strategy (facilitating discussions, defining ways of working, identifying shared development needs and event organisation)
- Working with L&D team to design training programs and coaching initiatives to raise awareness and develop our diverse internal talent, i.e. unconscious bias, recruitment and selection etc.
- Working with Communications to champion communication internally and externally to raise awareness of diversity and out activities
- Ensuring our Policies and Procedures embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Build Inclusion plan – define, design and embed initiatives that drive inclusion confidence
- Strategic Partnerships – Build and own effective relationships with strategic partners (e.g. Inclusive Employers, Business Disability Forum, Stonewall etc.) to ensure the business maximises the return on subscription.
- Insights – define inclusion insight requirements and evaluate data to diagnose areas of focus and enable reporting and monitoring.
- Support and guide others – develop SME knowledge and work with HR Business Partners and employee-led networks to define inclusion approaches for work in their areas, drawing in external best practice
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- You have a deep subject matter knowledge of ED&I issues, trends and best practices.
- Strong track record of managing, influencing and motivating others.
- Successful track record of developing innovative Talent Acquisition strategies and plans to meet organisational objectives.
- Previous budgetary management experience.
- Experience of overseeing / running multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously.
- Demonstrable up-to-date working knowledge of current employment legislation, policies, practices and procedures and the impact on best recruitment and induction practices.
How to apply for the Talent & ED&I Manager role:
To apply for this greenfield Talent & ED&I Manager position, please send your CV and current package details to Jennifer Gaster via Jennifer.email@example.com. If you would a confidential conversation to discover more about this opportunity, please call Jennifer on 01962 432001. All applications are held in strictest confidence.