- Greater London
- 11th October 2021
- £50k + Amazing benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
Are you a calm, but driven hands-on recruiting leader with a knack for developing high performing teams of people operating in complex, ambiguous and high-volume structures?
You will drive process maturity as we move from loosely defined, to quantitatively managed and optimized. You will also be a community member in our team of Talent experts that services the UK hiring needs of our business.
Your key role will be to lead a dedicated team of Talent Managers within specific talent segments & specialism. Your team sits within our Delivery Centre of Excellence which has a core remit of driving quality, diverse talent pools within dedicated specialisms across our business.
As a Talent Lead you will inspire your team to ensure we are constantly speaking to the best talent in the market, developing quality talent pools of “ready to interview” candidates, in line with our hiring demands. You will play an active role in mentoring and developing less experienced team members; fostering a safe, nurturing and collaborative environment which allows for continual development.
Your team will lead the day to day hiring process for our operating companies, from initial brief taking through to offer management. Part of your role will be to ensure consistent delivery for the business, minimizing time to hire and maximizing the candidate experience:
- You will set the team’s performance agenda through clear, achievable metrics and continually look to develop and streamline recruitment processes.
- You will also work with the Delivery COE Partner and Talent Business Partners to ensure we deliver an industry leading service to our internal stakeholders.
- As well as handling a requisition load of up to ten openings at any given time, here’s how you’ll be operating:
- Ensure your team are consistently developing diverse talent pools within your vertical specialism.
- Funneling great things happening at our agencies back to the Central Talent Acquisition team.
- Support the Talent Delivery Partner, agency HR & Finance with communication of changing priorities to talent acquisition and ensuring capacity exists on the supply side.
- Work with the Talent Business Partners when new business is won to ensure delivery of quality talent in line with set timelines.
- Ensuring high standards of data integrity across our ATS (Jobvite), support Talent BPs in developing QBRs and reports for agency management teams.