Newly created In-House Talent Lead and Manager Opportunities with values driven, global media organisation.
- 20th July 2021
- c£50k + excellent benefits package
or call our Hampshire office 01962 432001
HR Heads is delighted to be working with a values-driven global media organisation which requires an experienced Technical Recruiter to join its talent team. The role offers flexible working to the right candidate, and you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy to travel to London once or twice a month.
The company is looking for someone to champion, challenge mediocrity and pioneer while looking for the best recruitment solutions and delivering against their cultural values.
The Technical Recruiter role will be a varied and exciting role that will require you to partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, defining requirements and delivering a high-quality, diverse search and selection process.
You will also lead from the front in terms of delivering a top-class candidate experience, while keeping your timelines and KPIs in mind.
If that sounds like you, get in touch!
As Technical Recruiter your key responsibilities will be:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and define effective sourcing strategies.
- Proactively develop quality talent pipelines for business-critical job types (i.e. digital, data & analytics, client services).
- Own the recruitment process for each role you are recruiting for: CV and video screening, planning necessary interviews and assessments for successful applicants, provide constructive feedback to candidates, reference check, contracts etc.
- Ensure a structured and smooth recruitment process, both for the hiring managers and candidates, keeping both hiring teams and candidates in the loop at every stage of the process.
- Ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices throughout our recruitment process, supporting and encouraging managers when needed.
- Be an expert user of our recruitment software, Jobvite, ensuring all necessary information is recorded as well as high levels of data integrity.
- Work with your line manager to always better and update the recruitment process.
- Understand the needs of the business, how it impacts the Talent/People function and vice versa.
- Celebrate diversity in all its forms
- Achieve results
- Demonstrate excellence
- Find innovative solutions
- Embrace and enable change
- Develop self and others
- Work collaboratively
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in Talent Acquisition / in-house recruitment for Data and Technology or Insight roles.
- Have experience in managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer.
- Seek to work in a high-performance environment, comfortable working to agreed performance metrics and within a supportive, team focused culture.
- Be a great communicator, who forges strong relationships with your stakeholders, demonstrating emotional intelligence.
- Prioritise the quality of the recruitment process and of the candidates you put forward.
- Be a self-starter with a hands-on attitude, confident working with stakeholders of all levels.
- Be highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once, delivering on time to targets.
- Hold strong influencing talents and be able to think out of the box.
- Not take your mistakes as failures but an opportunity to learn and be better at your role.
- Act as an ambassador for our company values to external applicants.
- Believe in teamwork and you are not afraid to ask questions.
Benefits of the role:
- Salary circa £50k
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working – you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy to come to London 1-2 times a month