HR Heads has got ambitious growth plans over the next five years.
Last year was our most successful as a business, and we are on track to better that this year.
That’s where you come in.
What are the benefits of joining us?
We have listed some key benefits of joining us below. If you are interested in finding out more about HR Heads and having an informal, confidential chat with us, please call Jen Gaster on 01962 432001.
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive salary (negotiable DOE)
- Full training with funded professional development
- Membership of The Recruitment Network
- Vitality healthcare plan (after six months)
- 25 days annual leave, with one day extra per year of service (rising to 30 days)
- £50 towards a meal on your birthday
- Team away days (four days a year)
- Christmas closure (typically 2/3 free extra days leave)
- Trips abroad (Barcelona and Dubai previously)
- CSR days (2 a year)
- Long-term incentive plan (for senior hires, 100% of salary after 3 years)
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Brand new offices and free parking
What makes us different?
At HR Heads, we pride ourselves on our open, collaborative and supportive culture.
We give you the autonomy to push on with your careers, actively encouraging mentoring our Associates as well as funding professional development.
We celebrate success as a team and are united in our vision to deliver recruitment as a professional service.
At HR Heads, you won’t feel like a cog in the machine, you will play a key role in helping achieve our goals.
More a family than a team, we’d love you to join us.